Your contribution will enable Chrysalis to offer educational opportunities like the following:
- $10 pays for outreach and demonstration materials
- $50 pays for lunch for a field trip for 20 children
- $75 pays for one grant application package
- $100 pays for one farmer to visit a classroom to prepare for a trip to the farm
- $300 pays for a whole field trip package: farmers, apprentices, and a morning of amazing experiences for 20 children.
- $1,500 pays for one farmer to attend a two-day conference
Any donation of $10 or more entitles you to membership. Following the practice of the Community Farm, Chrysalis is governed by the consensus of its members at membership meetings. Membership at any level allows you to participate in decision making at our meetings. As a member, you’ll receive e-mail updates about membership meetings and events (indicate on the membership form if you’d like to receive communications by mail rather than e-mail) and discounted or free access to educational events and biodynamic activities.
Chrysalis is tax exempt under IRC 501(c)(3), and donations are deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Fill out a Chrysalis Donation/Membership Form.